This sign, and two more just like it, are installed outside Stewart Center. It cracks me up for several reasons:
- Someone thought that the plural of BUS is BUSSES.
- No one else on staff or at the sign printing company noticed the error.
- It’s been there for several years!
- On one of the others, someone has removed an ‘S’ from the middle of the word.
- Easily thousands of elementary, middle, and high school students walk by these signs each year on the way to events held in the Center.
I took the direct route home from work today, riding into a strong 20MPH wind. It was a little slow going.
Miles Ridden: 6.9
5 Responses to Busses Only