Master of my Domain

Thanks to some help from Noah, I now have pointing to this blog on blogspot using the Blogger ‘Custom Domain’ feature (as described in this post).

To summarize, he suggested that I remove my A record from DNS, and then create a CNAME record that directs the domain to, the site used for Google redirects. Important note: a period is required after the host name for everything to work.

I then redirected some of the subdomains to my Google Apps account. I moved my email to the apps platform (GMail with my domain), and it comes with Docs, Calendar, and other Google goodies.

Oh, and I setup a Feedburner feed to track stats from those of you accessing this with a reader. (No need to change your feed)

Fun geek time!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Master of my Domain

Comments are closed.