Sunday’s ride would have been a good one. I had a route of about 25 miles planned, but once I was dressed and had the water bottles ready, I found a problem. The seat mount bolt had stripped when I tried to tighten it.
Ride cancelled, I instead took the seat and post to the bike shop. The mechanic offered to try to find a replacement bolt and nut, but he recommended a new seat post. Since it was only $20, and I wanted it to work for a while, I took home the new post.
Today, I tried it out on an early morning ride on the Granville Bridge Route. The weather forecast is calling for afternoon pop up storms for the foreseeable future, so I may be doing a lot of these.
Miles Ridden: 9.0
One Response to Post Issues